Tiger Weekly- Fair Campus
Week of 10/5/2020
- A+ Arts Academy will be welcoming students back into the building for Hybrid Learning on Monday October 19, 2020! This option will be available for all K-6 students. Scholars will either report on A days (Monday & Tuesday) or B days (Thursday and Friday). The school will be closed on Wednesday so that the building can be deep cleaned and sanitized. If you have not already, PLEASE fill out the survey below and declare if your scholar will attend hybrid or continue to learn virtually TODAY. More information will be forthcoming.
- Packet Pick-Up and Drop-Off will be on Monday 10/5/2020 from 9:00-3:00. All work is graded so please be sure that completed work is turned in.
- Breakfast/Lunch pickup will take place on Monday 10/5/2020 from 10:00-2:00.
- Our Reading Advantage Program, a free afterschool tutoring program that will greatly help our scholars will begin on Monday October 26, 2020. Please see the flyer below and sign up today as space is limited and filling up fast.
- There will be a parent meeting for all 4th Grade Parents this Tuesday October 6, 2020 at 6:30.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 932 5702 6461 Passcode: 0bE6FU
- There will be a parent meeting for our 5th and 6th Grade Parents on Thursday October 8, 2020 at 6:30.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 961 6166 2228 Passcode: 95N6E6
- There will be No School this Friday October 9, 2020 due to Professional Development.
A + Arts Academy- Where the Plus means so much MORE!
A+ Arts Academy provides a personalized elementary and junior high school education for scholars in kindergarten through eighth grade. The PLUS stands for our school environment. Your child will be safe, protected, cared for and nurtured in an atmosphere that rewards learning, self-respect and dignity.
The mission of our schools is to be known for producing responsible and accountable scholars who demonstrate a strong sense of self-worth, leadership and moral values, ultimately becoming exceptional citizens. We serve scholars and families at three beautiful campuses in the Columbus, Ohio area:
Fair Campus K-6 | 1395 Fair Ave., Columbus OH 43205 | 614.725.1305
Maybury Campus K-6 | 2633 Maybury Rd., Columbus OH 43232 | 614.626.2250
Napoleon Campus 7 & 8 | 270 S. Napoleon Ave., Columbus, OH 43213 | 614.338.0767
Ms. Brown- Kindergarten Teacher
Mrs. Caffee- Kindergarten Teacher
Mrs. Hilt- 1st Grade Teacher
Mrs. Hanrahan- 3rd Grade Teacher
Mrs. Castle- 4th Grade Teacher
Mrs. Cain- Music Teacher
Ms. Bickel- Intervention Specialist
Mrs. Sheridan- Instructional Interventionist
Mr. Powell- Drumline Teacher
Mrs. Padilla- 5/6 Grade ELA Teacher
Mr. November- 5/6 Grade Math Teacher
Mr. Treadway- 5/6 Grade Science Teacher
Mrs. Fendrick- 5/6 Grade Social Studies Teacher
Amanda Bernowski- Instructional Specialist
Chris Brooks- Instructional Specialist