Meadow Heights Mustangs Newsletter
August 20, 2021
It's hard to believe we completed our first full week of school. I'm so impressed with our students who have persevered with keeping their masks on, following school procedures, and doing it all with a smile. Thank you to our teachers who have taken the time to build communities in their classrooms, supported our new normal, and made connections with our families. A big shout out to our families for trusting us to be safe and partnering in your child's education. Together we are stronger and together we will succeed!
School Site Council
Responsibilities of a SSC Member
1. Able to focus on the well-being of all the students at Meadow Heights
2. Able to work as a team with other council members through joint decision-making
3. Able to attend regularly scheduled meetings
4. Commitment to being an active participant and an ability/willingness to represent the total parent community.
5. Site Council positions are a two-year term
Virtual Meetings: 3:00-4:00 (9/27, 11/29, 1/24, 3/21, 5/23)
Please notify Principal Fraumeni if you are interested in joining Site Council.
Library Starts, Monday, 8/23
Please meet our new librarian: My name is Holly Colgan and I am your new Librarian here at Meadow Heights. I have been a librarian in the District for 8 years and used to be a Meadow Heights Mom. In addition to being passionate about reading, I enjoy traveling, hiking and quilting. I look forward to meeting and getting to know all the students, and welcoming them back into the Library.
Students will be introduced to our lovely library on Monday. They will not check out books until they have had time to learn the procedures of the library.