AWANA Ruler Night Oct 24
6:25-8pm at Auke Bay Bible Church
Q1 Attendance Awards & Bonus for Handbooks "on track"
- For Sparks, the award is a blue jewel to add to their wings.
- For T&T, the award is a sticker that they can put in their handbook.
There will also be a special bonus for the clubbers who are on track in their handbooks.
- For Sparks, that means having 10 sections completed this year (i.e. rank and red 1.1-1.2).
- For T&T, that means Start Zone and all of Unit 1 completed.
Candy/Prize Donations Needed
- Oct 24: Angie Regier & 2nd Helper Needed
- Oct 31: 2 Helpers Needed
ABBC Church Website & Facebook Page
Are you a Facebook fan? Like our page to keep updated on upcoming events by that method also.
- This year's Cubbies handbook: Honey Comb
- Full Cubbies Lesson Schedule
- Oct 24: Unit 2: Bear Hug 8
- Oct 31: Harvest Carnival
- Nov 7: Unit 2: Bear Hug 9
- Cubbies Snack Sign-up This week: Schaal
HoneyComb Audio Files to help with memorization
~Mission 3: Agents of Grace - 3rd-6th Grades
- Oct 24 - Unit 1 Lesson 6: Unit 1 Review - All Unit 1 verses
- Oct 31 - Unit 2 Lesson 1: The Bible is God's Revelation - Romans 1:20
- Nov 7 - Unit 2 Lesson 2: The Bible is God's Inspired Word - II Timothy 3:16-17
- Fast Track: This is a time from 6:10-6:25 when clubbers can say their verses in advance of club. Meet a leader in the Conference Room across from pastor's office. This is especially helpful for anyone who gets behind a week so we can be all together on the same lesson during Small Group Time.
- We encourage you to work on your section during the week, but what does that mean?
- Read your memory verse and review verse for the week out loud 3 times each day.
- Answer one question from your Bible Study page each day.
- These two simple things will probably only take you 5 minutes each day, but by Wednesday, you should have your Bible Study all completed and be a lot more ready to quote your verses. Plus you will be hiding God's Word in your heart and spending time with Him each day!