Spring Spirit Week
Can your Block 1/2 A-Day class win?
MAMS Spring Spirit Week
Monday, May 18th, 8am to Thursday, May 21st, 2:30pm
Matawan Aberdeen Middle School
Spirit Day Themes
- 8th Graders: Pink
- 7th Graders: Blue
- 6th Graders: Purple
Tuesday, 5/19: Sports Shirt Day
- May is PE and Sports Month! Wear a shirt representing your favorite sport!
Wednesday, 5/20: Disney Day
- Dress like your favorite Disney character! Themed outfits with friends are welcome!
Thursday, 5/21: 'Murica Day
- Wear red, white, and blue in honor of Memorial Day. Show your national pride!
*Please be sure that all Spirit Week attire follows school dress code.
How to Win:
The winning Block 1/2 A-Day class wins a mystery prize!
- Dress up for every Spirit Day: You get 1 point for every student and teacher dressed up every day of Spirit Week. Your Block 1/2 A-Day teacher can tally up the number of students/teachers in your class dressed up.
Teachers: you can submit your tally totals here http://bit.ly/1KjN2lQ or on the handout in your mailbox by the end of Thursday, 5/21/15.
- Point Cards: There will be points cards throughout the building, each with different amounts of points on them. Find a card and place it in the Spirit Week Points Box in the office with your full name and Block 1/2 A-Day Teacher on it as soon as you find it!
- Photo Contest: Each Spirit Day, you can enter ONE photo of you and your friends wearing spirit attire on Twitter. You may only submit one entry per day, per student. Your photos will be disqualified for entering more than once per day. Use the hashtag #mamsspirit and enter your full name and Block 1/2 A-Day Teacher (i.e., Jane Smith Mrs. Richardson #mamsspirit). There will be one winner per day; 10 points per winning photo!