A Message from Ms. Cimino and Mr. Waldron
Congratulations Mrs. Beecher!
June 1: Full Day Preschool and Kindergarten
Grades 1 and 2: 9:30am - 11:30am
Grades 3 and 4: 12:30pm - 2:30pm
This year the 3rd and 4th Grade Awards Day Ceremony will be on June 8th at 9:30 AM.
The students will be recognized for their participation in various groups such as Safety
Patrol, all year honor roll, Chorus, Student Council, Battle of the Books and the prestigious President's Academic Award. Families are welcome to attend the ceremony to take pride in all of their children's accomplishments.
Thank You PTA!
We would like to thank our PTA for their support of our students, staff and community this year! Our PTA has sponsored so many events and activities, and we are truly lucky to be able to have these experiences for our students. The Executive Board has worked tirelessly to raise money for our students, and we would like to thank them and congratulate our new officers for the 2017-2018 school year.
For the 2017-2018 school year, all arrangements for child care or day care stops must be made before August 10, 2017. This also includes the before and after school Y-Kids Programs. Parents may have two stops, one in the morning and one for after school, however, the district policy is for Monday through Friday stops only. No exceptions will be made. Please feel free to make arrangements by calling the transportation department at 732-269-1302 during normal business hours.
Team Trevor- Christmas in July!
Donation Ideas: Puzzles, Legos, Playdough, Action Figures, Dolls, Trucks, Board Games, etc.
H & M Potter School will be a drop off location through the month of July. Please bring donations of new unwrapped gifts to the main lobby. Thank you for supporting Team Trevor!
Beyond Band Aids with Mrs. Olsen
Please pick up your child's medication by the end of the day on June 19th. No medication is sent home with students!
Please make sure there is an extra set of clothing in your child's book bag, no matter what grade. End of year activities may cause spills and accidents.
Looking to next year
If your child needs medication again in school next year, you must supply the school with new medication orders from your doctor. You can find all medication forms on the district website.
Please follow up on all vision or hearing referrals sent home from the nurse's office. If your child needs additional vaccines, please supply the school with these records once the vaccine is received. Please schedule and keep all dental appointments, if you need help finding a dentist that accepts your insurance, please call the school nurse.
June Calendar of Events
- June 1: 4th Grade Trip to iPlay America
- June 1: Preschool and Kindergarten Field Day, 1:45pm
- June 1: 3rd and 4th Grade Book Club, 6:30pm at Berkeley Library
- June 2: Grades 1 and 2 Field Day, 9:30-11:30 am
- June 2: Grade 3 and 4 Field Day, 12:30-2:30 pm
- June 5: PTA Meeting, 7pm in the APR
- June 6: Kindergarten Show, 9:30am APR
- June 7: Preschool Moving Up Ceremony, 9:30am APR
- June 8: 3rd and 4th Grade Awards Ceremony, 9:30am APR
- June 9: Spirit Day, Dress like a Superhero! (No masks please)
- June 9: Superhero Day and School Picnic for Students
- June 13: Talent Show, 10:00am and 1:45pm APR
- June 14-June 19: Four Hour Sessions, Dismissal at 12:50pm
- June 19: Spirit Day, Wear Potter Spirit Wear!
- June 19: Last Day of School, Report Cards Posted to the Portal