Mrs. Skogstad's Class News
4th Grade MOSAIC
Open communication will be paramount this year as we navigate our wonderful new learning tool!
Be sure to encourage your child to carry their iPad with 2 hands and to keep it away from liquids.
Genius Hour has just begun. Ask your child about their TOP topic ideas.
Marble Run Due Date
Marble Runs will be due on October 3rd.
Google Docs/Drive Info.
What are Docs & Drive?
Use Google Docs, Sheets and Slides for document editing anywhere, anytime.
- Google Docs is an online word processor that lets you create and format text documents and collaborate with other people in real time.
- Google Sheets is an online spreadsheet application (app) that lets you create and format spreadsheets and simultaneously work with other people.
- Google Slides is an online presentations app that allows you to show off your work in a visual way.
- Google Forms are a special extension of Google Sheets. With Forms, users can create a form document to publish to the web that will accept data and populate a spreadsheet behind the scenes.
- Google Drawings lets you easily create, edit and share drawings online. The tool includes all the sharing and visibility feature of other Docs & Drive products along with the ability to create shapes, layout guides, organize graphics and much more.
Google Drive lets you store and share all your stuff, including documents, videos, images and other files that are important to you. You can sync, store and access your files anywhere – on the web, on your hard drive or on the go.
Access your files anywhere
Google Drive is available everywhere on the web and on your mobile devices. To store and share on the go, download the mobile app. Download Drive to your Mac or PC to sync files from your computer to the cloud.
Share files with anyone
Share individual files or whole folders with specific people, your entire class or the entire school domain.