OJH WEEKLY AGENDA
9/19/16 - 9/23/16
9/19/16 - VB @ Home vs Mauriceville
Homecoming Community Pep Rally - 7:30 pm
9/20/16 - B team FB @ Huffman - 4:30 pm
9/21/16 - TEKS Resource System training - 8:15 - 11:15 (Select Staff members)
9/22/16 - A team FB @ Mauriceville - 5:00 pm
9/23/16 - ORANGE OUT DAY!!
District Pep Rally
Homecoming! Varsity FB vs Kelly
T-TESS goals due
9/24/16 - Cross Country @ FBC Orangefield
VB @ Deweyville Tournament
9/30 - Early Release
9/26 - 9/30 - Meetings to review T-TESS goals with appraiser
10/3 - Staff Development/Student Holiday
You are AWESOME! You MATTER! Let's motivate students to SHOCK THE WORLD!!
- Wear your name badges daily
- Make sure grades and lesson plans are submitted by Monday morning.
- Be at your door between classes
- Be at your duty station by 7:30 am
- Always give a study guide before each test. At least the day before.
- Contact parents of students absent from your 3rd period class. Complete the google document when you call.
- 5th and 8th grade teachers submit your missing assignments to Coach Wrinkle
- T-TESS goals are due by September 23rd. We will schedule meetings to discuss your goals the week of September 26th.
Portrait of a Bobcat Classroom
- Clearly defined Learning Objective that provides students with a clear and understandable learning target (What should I be able to do at the end of this lesson?)
- Posted and visible for all to see and understand.
- Activities should be congruent to the Learning Objective
- Engage the learners by creating real-world connections that are relevant to the 21st century student
- Greet students at the door
- Have bell-work prepared and posted as students enter the class
- Review bell-work with class to check for understanding
- State the lesson objective and intended learning outcomes
- The Hook- Make real life connection and show relevance
- Introducing, modeling, guiding, monitoring, and evaluating learning
- Introducing new knowledge
- Modeling and guiding learning
- Collaboratively practicing and applying learning (active participation of learners)
- Technology implementation
- Monitoring and evaluating learning
- Demonstrating understanding during independent practice
- Opportunity for teacher and student to reflect on the learning process while providing students the opportunity to show they have learned the material
- Reflection on learning and learning process
- Opportunity for student to summarize what is being learned
OJH campus spotlight for September is on our custodians, maintenance workers and cafeteria ladies! When you have time please let them know how much we appreciate them!