Olympian High School
"Where Champions Are Made"
College Readiness Skill - Describe July 23 - August 20
The skill of describing is a key skill in the "Knowledge" category in Bloom's taxonomy, is the most elementary skill level. It consists of taking inventory of answering the "what" questions via observation and describing. All of the following are ways of describing that do not require comprehension - listing, identifying, recording, recalling formulas, terminology, definitions, procedures, methodologies, principles, theories, structures, facts.
Fall Sports Clearances all week
8:00 a.m. - Calendar Meeting
3:00 p.m. - Admin. Team Meeting
5:00 p.m. - New Fall Coaches District Meeting - PDC
Tuesday, August 5, 2014 - Regular Day
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 - Block Day with ATP
3:00 p.m. - SSC meeting College Center
Thursday, August 7, 2014 - Block Day with ATP
Learning Walk - All day
3:30 p.m. - Fall Coaches Meeting MPR
Friday, August 8, 2014 - Regular Day
5:00 p.m. Class of 2017 Movie Night MPR
Welcome our newest staff members
Etiquette for Sharing Rooms
- Each teacher should have a designated area to store supplies
- Each teacher should have work space and desktop computer
- Each teacher should have designated area of the whiteboard and wall space to post student work
- Unless the two of you have worked something out, the teacher who does not have a class, should leave the room for the entire period.
- If there is only one computer, please be sure to log off, so the entering teacher can log in.
- Always leave the classroom clean
- Students should not enter the room until the assigned teacher has arrived.
- Request from Norma a cart to transport materials.
Welcome back dance last Friday
Common Senior Experience Leadership Meeting
For The Common Good
- Exit gate in the front is now working. If you are on campus and the exit gate is closed, the exit gate opens automatically from the inside.
- ATP begins on Wednesday. I will not be able to sent the lists until late Tuesday or early early Wednesday because of class balancing. Remember all new students and 9th graders will remain inside for ATP.