2015 Year In Review
Saul Fernandez - Period 6
Three Companies Marketed Themselves the Best
- Apple: The Apple company this year was able to release the Apple Watch as well as the new iPhone 6S. Seems like Apple always improves the technology we carry today, and that's why they're always number one every year.
- Nike: Nike always seems to attract every celebrity and has been endorsed over the years (unintentionally). Rap artist Future and Drake recently released a song named, "Jumpman," which is named after Nike's Air Jordan logo.
- Uber: Uber, a cab company, has revolutionized the transportation industry. Using technology and credit cars, people are able to get rides anywhere they want and whenever they want. Through the app, they know when their cab is about to arrive through the mini-map and also pay straightly through the customer's card rather than cash.
Worst Two Products of 2015
1. Hover Board
2. Tonino Lamborghini 88 Tauri
Best Two Movies of 2015
Hateful Eight: This film was directed by a top, respected director, Quentin Tarantino. Fans of his work already desired to watch the film. Before it's release, it was already nominated for awards that were placed on trailers. It was highly advertised on the social media's as well, including Twitter.
Top Two Musical Artist
Kendrick Lamar: One of the most highly anticipated artist released an album, To Pimp a Butterfly, since 2012 when he released good kid m.a.a.d. city. Many artist gave teasers away about his album and were excited as they tweeted about it. It is now nominated for multiple Grammy's and Rolling Stone named it as the best album of the year.
Drake: After unsuccessfully being able to release Views from the Six, his fourth studio album, Drake gave his fans a mixtape called, If You're Reading This, It's Too Late, by which sold platinum and was known to be the most streamed and bought album of the year. You know Drake is doing something right when his MIXTAPE goes platinum.
New Year's Resolution
- Personal Improvement: I will try to get all my priorities done right away, so I can get enough sleep.
- Family and Friends: I will try to build a better connection with my parents and sister. And keep up living in the moment with my friends.
- School and Outside World: Get better grades in IB English.