News of the Week
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- End of 9-weeks Rubrics... These are in Friday Folders. Their purpose is to give you a picture of how your child is achieving on the skills for the past 9-weeks. We will continue to work on areas of concern and reassess often; official report cards are not until December. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Picture Day!!! Our picture day will be Wednesday, October 18th at 9:00am. Come dressed in your best and ready to smile!!!
- 50's Day! We are celebrating the 50th day of school on Friday! See below for details!
- SOCKtober.... please help families in need by donating new socks any time this month! See below for details!
- Homework... We will not have official homework in kindergarten apart from the bag books, but I am going to start including a homework idea section below if you would like to work on some skills at home.
- Field Trip... we had a great time at INK! Click HERE for pictures!
Remember to send RED folders on Thursday and library books on Friday! We will not be checking out any new books next week due to the book fair.
- Practice sight words (list below)
- Write stories at home... try to label the pictures or add sentences by saying the words slowly and recording the sounds that you hear!
- Count to 100 by tens and ones
- Write your numbers 0-20
- Count groups objects accurately (20 or less)
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **