Christian, making disciples, technology and teaching
Welcome to the Technology for Teachers course! This week we will explore the Christian, making disciples, technology and teaching - how do they all tie together? Matthew 24:14 states, "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."
We will discuss what it is to be a Christian educator in a public and private school, and how technology can help us be about "kingdom service."
Please sign up for Remind 101. Click here for instructions.
Assignments (on main course page):
1) Take informational assessment
2) Create Google site for blogging and portfolio
3) Read chapters 1 and 3 Walking with God in the Classroom
4) Create video blog and post to blog. Place the URL in the discussion board. Respond to 2 peers blogs.
5) Read chapter 1 Technology Integration for Meaningful Classroom Use