Tech Tips #3.06
Week of September 28, 2015
Importing into ActivInspire
- Lock the PDF object so it does not move (right-click the page, and choose Lock).
- Zoom with the Zoom box in the upper-right corner of the screen, NOT by changing the image size.
If you receive an error message when importing a PowerPoint file, try one of these Promethean suggested workarounds:
- Rename the PowerPoint file to something shorter and resave (such as test.ppt rather than test document 23.ppt)
- Remove spaces from the PowerPoint file name.
- Try saving the PowerPoint file to your desktop or a USB drive.
- Copy all slides within a PowerPoint file and paste them into a new PowerPoint file, resave.
GCCISD Educational Technology
We are here to help! Contact us!
Lori Roberts - REL Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Regina Rogers - GCM Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Robyn Sewell - RSS Feeder Ed Tech Specialist