OES 2020-2021 Information
And End of the Year Schedule
Thank you to PTO and our 5th Grade Teachers for Surprising our 5th Graders with Graduation in a Box!
Final Weeks of School
Virtual Summer Learning Option
We are working on providing a short, virtual (Google Classroom) summer session of self-guided/parent directed activities to help our students continue their learning. It will include a blend of Moby Max, Reflex, Playlists, and Student Tutorials. If you are interested in this option, please complete this form.
End of the Year Exchange Details
Please note the following procedures:
- Please be sure to bring the Chromebook and the charger and any library books or other school property.
- In order to maintain a safe environment, all students and their families will remain in their vehicles.
- The schedule is divided by grade level so teachers, who are able to, may come to say goodbye, as they distribute their students' items, from a safe distance.
- Each grade level time is divided up by teacher, but families may come anytime during the grade level window.
- If you have multiple children and only want to drive through the pick up once, please coordinate with your children's teachers so they can ensure all of your children's items are together.
- Some teachers will not be able to be present on your child's day. They will communicate with their class if they will not be in attendance.
- If you are unable to come during the grade level window, there is an evening time on June 4th.
Fifth grade will be our last grade level exchange and after their item exchange, their vehicles will drive around to the back of the school for a final wave goodbye from their teachers and other staff members. More details will be sent out from the 5th grade teachers.
Preparing for the 2020-2021 School Year
Bus Application for 2020-2021
Parents must complete a separate form for each child in their family requesting transportation. Deadline is end of business day (5:00 pm) on June 15, 2020 for guaranteed transportation on the first day of school. If you miss the deadline, transportation cannot be guaranteed for the first two weeks of school.
Open House and 2020-2021 Calendar
Open House for OES will be Thursday, August 6th, from 5:00-7:00 PM. A more detailed schedule, broken down by grade level times, will be provided over the summer.
Uniforms and Dress Code
It would be very helpful, if these forms were printed, completed, and returned on the June 4th/5th Exchange Day. For more Clinic information, please visit our Clinic Forms page.