- Fly an airliner from on destination to the other.
- Fly airliner, check weather, communicate with FFA.
- 4 year degree, at least 17 years old, must understand english.
- Must know math, science, and how your plane works.
- $114,000 per year.
- You can find this work in airports. You are basically in the cab of a airline all day.
- In time you will eventually work your way up to international flights.
- Hardesty says "The problem is who to omit."
High School Preparation
- Algebra and Physics
- Science club
- Copilot or you could ask to see the cab of the plane.
- Mr. Cerisani, Mr. Stark, and Dr. Brady.
- Auburn University, Arizona State University, Concordia University. They all have great programs for pilots. You need a bachelors degree.
- Delta Airlines has a training programs for pilots.
- Must be a copilot first.