SKETCHNOTING in Flip-flops!
Full Day of Learning & Fun!
Teacher & Author Tanny McGregor Visits ESC Region 6...online!
- Will I learn about the benefits of sketchnoting in my classroom? YES
- Will I have a chance to ask Tanny questions? YES
- Will I get to visit and collaborate with other educators? YES
- Can I wear my flip-flops? YES
- Is it FREE to G/T Fee Service Members? YES
- Can I earn G/T Update Credit for attending? YES
Need Some Tips and Strategies?
Meeting the needs of gifted students can be challenging. ESC 6 School Counselor Specialist Sherri Treadway is here to help! This session will focus on the special needs of gifted students and how to meet them in the classroom. Information and user-friendly strategies will be shared.
Sketchnoting in Flip-flops
Wednesday, June 30th, 9am-4pm
This is an online event.
For 6 hours of G/T Update credit, participants must be present for the entire program, which is from 9am - 4pm.
Districts in the G/T Fee Service attend FREE!