Jenny Craig Diet
Do you want to lose 1-2 pounds a week?
Jenny Craig Plan
Pros and Cons of using Jenny Craig
- The prepackaged foods control portion sizes.
- The diet is extremely convenient.
- Rumor has it that the food is delicious.
- You don't need to cook. If you can press buttons on a microwave, you're set.
- Your diet plan is tailored to meet your needs.
- You might not like the food
- Most of the foods are frozen. If you have a small freezer, this could be an issue.
- The food plan is not inexpensive.
- If you cook dinner a lot for the family, you may deal with the issue of different meals for yourself and the rest of the family.
- The diet is not designed for those with allergies or food sensitivities.
Sara lost 50 pounds using Jenny Craig.
Valerie lost 47 pounds while using Jenny Craig.
Jason lost 30 pounds with Jenny Craig's help
Dont like the way your body looks? Try Jenny Craig to lose the weight
Typical Week Meal
- Banana Nut Cereal: Calories-170
- Blueberry Muffin: Calories-180
- Blueberry pancakes and Veggie Sausage: Calories-230
For lunch there are 21 different types of things you can eat, to savor your hunger.
- Pepperoni Pizza: Calories- 220
- Rotini with Meatballs: Calories:260
- Swedish Meatballs: Calories-250
Dinner only gets even more great! You can have anything you want and still lose pounds.
- Cheese Ravioli
- Mac and Cheese
- Three Cheese Ziti Marinara
Guaranteed To Lose Pounds !!
Consequences of using Jenny Craig over a long term
You would not get any serious side effects short term, but if you stayed on the diet for more than a few months you would be damaging your body and making your poor liver work very hard to eliminate all these chemicals in the food. Another BIG problem with a diet like Jenny Craig is that you're taking in around 1,200 calories a day and this is NOT GOOD for the body at all. You cant live and function normally on limiting your calories this much, doing so; will make you tired and lower your immune system and it will effect your moods possibly making you depressed and not yourself there are for sure better ways to loose weight. More exercise and just eating a healthy fresh diet with lots of fruit and veggies will work better long term.