Thursday, August 23rd, 2018
What Can I Expect This Evening?
During this event for adults, each classroom teacher will present a half hour session introducing themselves, highlighting the curriculum, events, and expectations for the year ahead. Each grade level has a designated time indicated in the schedule above. You will also be able to visit with and receive information from our PTO in our SGE Cafe, as well as, many of our Related Arts teachers.
Details for Parking and Entrance
- Neighborhood curbside parking
- Limited main entrance parking along the curb (flagpole side) of SGE
- Back bus lot next to our playground*
*THIS LOCATION IS YOUR BEST OPTION AND IT HAS THE MOST PARKING SPOTS! From this location, please enter through Door #10
- Our main entrance doors (door #1) and our back lot doors (door #10) will open promptly at 5:25 pm
Additional Information . . .
- Regretfully, this option is not available.
If there is no childcare, can I still bring my child/children?
- Yes, you are welcome to bring your child/children but please remember that your child/children must be under your supervision the entire time. We politely request children are not left alone throughout the building, in the halls or on the playground without the supervision of an adult or an older sibling.
If I have a child in KDG and 2nd grade, can I wait at SGE in between these sessions?
- Yes, absolutely!