AIS Friday Flash
Friday, June 26, 2020
Head of School & Board Communiqués
Please review the video above with important information from Jacques Weber, our Head of School. And check your inboxes for a summer ecommuniqué from our board of directors or review here. We will update you all as the summer progresses with continued plans for next year on or around July 15th.
Don't forget to order your 2019-2020 yearbooks! You may place orders and yearbooks which will be shipped directly to family homes with a $2.99 flat shipping fee. Click here to order directly through TreeRing. You will need to enter the following passcode to get to the AIS account: 1014743869961294. Plus, a tree is also planted in honor of each book purchased.
Order your 2020 - 2021 School Supplies
Our school supply lists are ready and you may purchase them for next year through Yubbler.com via this AIS link. Orders placed through the end of this month will receive 10% off, and 5% off for orders placed in July if you register for the coupon code. Plus, Yubbler will donate 50% of the orders back to the school. To order follow these steps below.
Register for a coupon code:
- Click on Yubbler Coupon Code
- The coupon code will be sent to your email! Copy and paste it in at checkout.
How to order:
- Find the supply list for your child’s grade by going to this link and clicking on the grade icon.
- Click on the purchase button (“Add Full List” or “Add To Cart”) then enter your shipping and billing information.
- You can customize your cart in checkout by removing or adding items
- Supplies are shipped “Next Day” to your home. (You may request to bundle so they come all at once).
- One-click and you’re done. It’s that simple! There is no deadline to purchase supplies. However, we recommend purchasing supplies by July 31st to ensure your student has supplies for the1st day of school (TBD).
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns regarding your order. If possible, please include your order number which can be found in your confirmation email. All transactions are processed by PayPal’s BrainTree secure online payment service.
If you prefer to buy elsewhere we have included the lists by grade here.
- PS (PreK 3) Supply List
- MS (PreK 4) Supply List
- GS (Kinder) Supply List
- CP (1st) Supply List
- CE1 (2nd) Supply List
- CE2 (3rd) Supply List
- CM1 (4th) Supply List
- CM2 (5th) Supply List
- 6è (6th) Supply List
Virtual Open House-Tue., 7/7 10:00 - 11:30am
We are hosting a Virtual Open House on Tuesday, July 7th from 10 - 11:30 am. We welcome current students, alumni, and any community members to join us via google meets in sharing our school with prospective families.
AIS Community Bastille Day Virtual Happy Hour-Tue., 7/14 4:30 - 5:30 pm
As we can't yet celebrate in person, we hope you can join us for a virtual Bastille Day celebration. This will be an informal happy hour to check-in and visit with other community members with wine and whatever from the comfort and safety of our homes. We hope you can join us on Tuesday, July 14th from 4:30 - 5:30 pm via google meets.
Save the dates
- 6/29 AIS Board Mtg
- 7/7 Virtual Open House 10:00 am
- 7/14 Community Virtual Bastille Day Happy Hour 4:30 pm
- 7/15 Community Update-2021 School Plans