- Your digital reputation is defined by your behaviors in the online environment and by the content that you post about yourself and other.
- What is digital branding. Well using digital media to create, build, manage, and revitalize the relationships between a brand and its audiences
- Your digital reputation is very important.
- Most companies don't want to get a bad rep by hiring a person with a bad digital reputation
- If you keep a good reputation than more people will respect you online
- Your digital footprint is a trail left by interactions in a digital environment; including the use of TV, mobile phones, the internet and other devices and sensors.
- Your print can't be deleted
- It has a trace of everything you have ever done on a digital device
- It can also be looked at by anyone
WHY NOT TO CYBERBULLY
- What is cyberbullying. It is the use of technology to harass, threaten, embarrass, or target another person
- When an adult is involved it may meet the definition of cyber-harassment or cyber-stalking, a crime that can have legal consequences and involve jail time
- Cyberbullying also can happen accidentally. The impersonal nature of text messages, IMs, and emails make it hard to tell what the senders tone is.
- A 2006 poll from the national organization Fight Crime: Invest in Kids found that 1 in 3 teens and 1 in 6 preteens have been victims of cyberbullying
THIS IS GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU A BETTER DIGITAL CITIZEN
THE CYBER BULLYING VIRUS