Emotionally Healthy Kids
Virtual Learning Series by WXXI Education
Session Focus: Social-Emotional Support for Students & Families
WXXI Education will provide an overview of PBS social-emotional resources and ways they can be used to support students' and families' social-emotional health.
DANIEL TIGER'S NEIGHBORHOOD | Daniel's Feeling Songs | PBS KIDS
Additional Social-Emotional Resources:
- Meet The Helpers
- Sesame Street in Communities: Routines, Emotions, Health Emergencies, Offering Comfort, and more.
- PBS LearningMedia: Social & Emotional Development for Preschool
- PBS KIDS Games: Feelings
- PBS Parents Article: Encouraging Children to Become Helpers
- PBS Parents Article: Practice Mindfulness with Belly Breathing
- Video: Belly Breathing with Elmo
- Video: Esme & Roy Belly Breathing