by: camille, emily, and jeremiah
10 guidelines to keep a child/baby safe!
2) Make sure knifes, forks, scissors, and other sharp tools are in a drawer with a child proof latch.
3) Make sure you have installed a dishwasher lock so kids cannot open it while it is running and cant reach breakable objects, knifes, and other dangerous objects.
4) Be sure you have a stove lock and knob protesters that have been placed on the stove knobs.
5) You must have a safety belt for the baby's changing table.
6) Make sure the crib is free of a drop side.
7) Make sure all medication bottles, loose pills, coins, scissors, and other sharp objects are out of reach.
8) Be sure that you child/baby wears flame retardant sleepwear.
9)Make sure all walkways and outdoor stairways are well lit.
10) You must cover your garbage cans are securely covered.