Code of Chivalry
what is the code of chivalry?
No indicated code, rather a moral of knights characterized by these traits-
- gallantry toward women- courageous behavior
Virtues that a knight should have-
- sagacity- the quality of having or showing good judgement
What is corruption of the code?
History of corruption's start:
- being able to "survive" at court
Going against all the traits of what knights are supposed to have to follow the code of chivalry
What is Chivalric romance?
- adventures made by the knight to rescue a fair maiden and confront supernatural challenges
- mainly focused on one task (one maiden)