Follow Us on Twitter and Facebook for the Latest News!
News and Information
- August 27th-31st- Book Fair
- September 3rd- Labor Day- Student/Staff Holiday
- September 5th- Principal's Coffee 9 AM
- September 13th- Open House
- September 12-14- F.A.M.E. Grand Opening
Guidelines for Success
P- Positive Attitude
Like and Follow Us on Facebook
Or find us using @Aliefyoungblood
Join our Remind Group
or in the app add us @3867f2
Follow us on Twitter
School Hours are 8:40 A.M. -3:50 P.M.
Agendas and ID Badges
- Students receive a student planner (agenda) on the first day of school.
- They help keep students keep track of assignments, homework, and important dates.
- You can use it as a communication tool with the teacher.
- Conduct grades can be found in the planner daily.
- Please sign it every night.
- To replace a lost or damaged planner, the cost is $5.00 and can be purchased in the library.
- Students will be issued a school ID badge.
- Students must wear their ID badges everyday on their left collar.
- If a student is not wearing their ID badge, they will not e able to check out library books or buy a snack at lunch.
- Replacement ID Badges are $5.00 and can be purchased in the AP office.
Meals at School
Lunch will cost students $1.00 and adults $3.75.
Alief cooperates with the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs by providing free or reduced price meals for eligible children. Each year, a new application must be completed. You can apply here.