Summer Edition 2022
Tips for Open House
- You can enter Suwanee today through the side doors by the back Parking Lot, the front doors, or the doors by the gym. We will have staff members stationed there to help you.
- Go straight to your child's homeroom class. You will drop off your child's supplies, confirm transportation, and meet your child's teacher.
- Stop by the Suwanee cafe to purchase spirit wear, gain information about clubs, sign-up for PTA, and get questions answered from our cafeteria manager.
- Make sure you have gone onto My Payment Plus to sign off on paperwork and pay dues.
- This is a drop-in event between 8:00AM-11:30AM
- Thank you for your support! We can't wait to welcome everyone back.
Do you want to have your child's school supplies already sitting in their homeroom for Open House? Order by July 11th
First Day of School & Staggered Start
All students begin school on Wednesday, Aug. 3rd.
- Students in grades K & 1 as well as students with special needs who are served in a small group homeroom will start in-person learning on Aug. 3rd, with all other students participating in digital learning at home.
- On Aug. 4th, students in grades 2, 3, 4, and 5 will start in-person learning.
- Parents will receive additional information and a detailed schedule at Open House on July 28th from their child's homeroom teacher.