Why is organization important?
Your instructions are to:
- Build a Jenga structure
- Put the puzzle together
- Build a house with Lego
You a have 2 minutes to complete your tasks.
1. Were you able to complete your tasks?
2. Was it difficult or was it easy? Why or why not?
3. What would you change about this activity to make it better?
Organization is really helpful
The Basics of Being Organized
- Knowing how to find something when you need it.
- Remembering to do something that you are suppose to do. Like if you not remember something then use the calendar and that's the perfect place to remember.
As long as you can do both of these things, how you do them is up to you.
How can I practice this skill?
- I could use a divider for each of the subject.
- I could use a different binder for other subjects.
- Even I could use a Agenda for due dates.
To know your event when is it.
To divide your subjects and knowing where is your work
It is easier to remember to find when is your assignments are due
Why is this an important skill for your future career?
- Employers want organized work place.
- Organization keeps safe environment.
- Because your organized your boss will trust that you will do the job right.