Hillcrest Staff ARTery
We are the heART of Hillcrest!
Welcome to our weekly staff newsletter!
The week of October 19 - 23rd
AM - Ally, Trista & Amy G.
PM - Anne, Holly & Janet
Treats: Amy B. & Ally M.
Word of the Week: Obedience
----------------------------------------------Monday, October 19th (Day 3)
Tuesday, October 20th (Day 1)
- FUNDRAISER ORDERS DUE!!!!
- Staff Meeting 8:20 - 9:00 a.m.
- Lockdown Drill 10:15 a.m.
- PTSA Meeting 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. (Media Center)
Wednesday, October 21st (Day 2)
- SUSIE OUT OF BUILDING - 8:00 - 10:00
- SWIM Team Meeting 8:20 - 9:00 a.m. (Riippa's Room)
Thursday, October 22nd (Day 3)
- Calvin out at principal's meeting 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Mr. S will be serving lunch
Friday, October 23rd (Day 1)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE ROUSH!!!
- BLT Meeting 8:20 - 9:00 a.m.
- RALLY 3:15 p.m.
October 27th & 29th - Conference Night
October 28th - School Picture Retakes
October 30th - Fall Fest
November 2nd - Lockdown Drill
November 4th - 5th Grade Grandfriends Day
November 6th - Art Night
Mr. S is coming back to HC . . .
Check out this cool video regarding the 5th grade and Artistry
Evening Conferences (Outside of 27th and 29th)
Personal Leave Requests
- No gum in the hallways and cafeteria
- Please have students brush off bark chips before coming into the school (also have them help pick them up chips off the floor at clean up time)
- Please do not daisy chain or link your power chords to each other
- Please put trash and recycling cans by your classroom door at the end of the day
- Please put chairs up on tables at the end of the day
Note: There is ESC discussion about refrigerators in classrooms. Currently there is no policy or fee associated with having one in your classroom, but there might be a fee established before the end of the year.