October Classroom News
See what we are doing in PPCD
Our Themes for October
From Head to Toe
* We will use the book From Head to Toe to learn about our bodies and how we can move. We will practice our body movements by moving like the animals!
October24 - November 4
* We will explore the season of fall and what the season looks like. We will also do some fun Halloween activities.
* Monday, October 10 is scheduled for parent conferences. I will be out all day at a meeting. If you would like to meet, please let me know and we set up a day and time.
* Our class has started attending Library time. We will begin to check out books on Wednesday, September 28.
* We are planning two field trips during the month of October; a trip to the Children's Barnyard at A&M and a trip to the Pumpkin Patch. More info will follow.
Dates to Remember
This a family involvement event at Greens Prairie. More information will be sent home as we get closer to the date. You will also be able to shop at the Book Fair.
Book Character Dress Up Day
Items we could use:
* Wipes - we like to get messy in PPCD.
* Clorox wipes - we want to keep those germs away!