Civil Rights Movement
By: Meghan and Quadre
Intro to the Civil Rights Movement
Effect on the Black Community
History of the Civil Rights Movement
Martin Luthor King Jr.
Delivering the speech "I Have A Dream"
Human Rights Activist
Takes a stand by sitting in a white man's spot
How did white middle class families react to integration?
How did the Vietnam War help the Black Panthers?
How could the United States ever allow segregation?
Who was Rosa Parks?
1. What sparked the Civil Right Movement?
2. About how many court cases were filed prior to Brown V. the Board of Education?
3. Which Civil Rights leaders were mentioned in presentation?
4. What research or experiments did Kenneth Clark use?
5. How was Kenneth Clark's research used?
Citation: Kirk, John. "The Long Road To Equality." History Today 59.2 (2009): 52-58. Academic Search Complete. Web. 8 Apr. 2013.
Citation:Shaffer, Robert. "Public Employee Unionism: A Neglected Social Movement Of The 1960S." History Teacher 44.4 (2011): 489-508. Academic Search Complete. Web. 8 Apr. 2013.
Citation: Hall, Simon. "Civil Rights Activism In 1960S Virginia." Journal Of Black Studies 38.2 (2007): 251-267. Academic Search Complete. Web. 8 Apr. 2013.
Citation: DURAN, JANE. "Black/White Radical Alliances In The 1960S." Monthly Review: An Independent Socialist Magazine 63.5 (2011): 56-63. Academic Search Complete. Web. 8 Apr. 2013.