Welcome back to school! I hope you all had a wonderful break from school and went on many great adventures. I had a great time in Chile with my family! This half week we learned about community helpers. They are the people who their jobs automatically help others. Next week we are starting a NEW UNIT! Humans are fascinated by wheels. Wheels give us mobility and a sense of power. Wheels are everywhere, not just on vehicles. We will be exploring many different kinds of them and how they operate.
We want to explore as many types of wheels as possible, so please let us know if you have one to share. We will be posting pictures and more information about community helpers and wheels in our next newsletter, due to the short week.
Ms. Lea, Ms. Nicole and Ms. Karina.
1. Throughout next week, we will be collecting a donation for our amazing dolphins that help keep our school clean. Please send in $5 with your child (with their name). You have until Friday the 20th to collaborate.
2. Monday, November 16th: Students can come to school wearing red, white, and blue; the colors of Panama!
3. Wednesday, November 18th we will be making the Holiday Craft for the PTA Holiday Shop with our homeroom mother, Samira at 10:30am. If you have any questions please contact her at email@example.com.
4. As you may know, Mes de la Patria is coming soon! On Monday, November 23rd at 1:30 PK 4 will participate in the Mes de la Patria PAC show organized by the Spanish Department. If you have questions about the show please contact Ms. Zaide at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Wednesday December 16th Is out end of the semester party at 10:30am. All parents are invited to come and celebrate with us! We hope to see you here :D
Thanful Thursday Responses
Isabel: mi hermano
Lara: Mi mama y mi papa y mi hermano y mi perrito
Dario: My brother
Valeria: Por mi famila
Matias: For my mommy and because gave me a big ninja turtle and that today my dad is going to sleep with me
Tomas: Cuando alguien comparte con las piezas pueden compartir
Jack: My brother
Ignacio: Estoy agradecido de TODO, todos los seres humanos
Sara: De Ms lea
Hannali: For my mother
Tania: Ms. Lea Ms. Karina and Ms. Nicole
Sofia: De ver el mundo
George: I am thankful for Ms. Lea
Paulo: For my family
Victor: De mucha familia y mi mundo y toda mi familia
Ms. Lea: To be able to meet my new nephew and visit my family in Chile