Mrs. Huneycutt's Class
6th Grade Language Arts - Arbor Creek Middle School
Next week in Language Arts,
This week we will examine the same fairy with two different cultural backgrounds. We will be working in groups to learn theme, and we will create fable videos with a modern twist.
Activities in class:
- Daily SSR (silent reading)
- Fairy Tales - "Yeh-Shen" and "Sootface"
- Fables and theme
- Library on Wednesday
- Root Bee to study for the root quiz
- Root Quiz Friday (mega, micro, mon/mono, mania, mech, meter)
Next week at Arbor Creek,
November 16 - 20 - Fundraiser Days - Bring a $1 to participate in dress-up days
Monday - Hat Day
Tuesday - Crazy Sock Day
Wednesday - Crazy Hair Day
Thursday - Superhero Day
Friday - PJ Day
November 23 - 27 - Thanksgiving Break
Does your student need extra help? Do they want to get ahead? Have they been absent?
Tuesday - Friday
Before School - 8:15 - 8:40
After School - 4:00 - 4:15
* I am not available for tutorials on Mondays because I have crosswalk duty.
Our class collects Box Tops for Education!
Learn more about Box Tops for Education and where to find them at http://www.boxtops4education.com/.