Sept. 13th Weekly Information
1st Day Packets Coming Home Today
- Picture Packet Order Form
- Student Housing Questionnaire **
- Child Privacy Rights Form
- Health Services Intake Form **
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application & Consent Form *
- QR Code for Student Rights & Responsibilities Handbook
- QR Code for Student Insurance Information & Forms
- Guidelines for musical instruments on buses
- Mental Health Services
- Special Education & Highly Capable Services
- Family Handbook
- Information on getting hired as a district bus driver
* Breakfast & Lunch are free for everyone, but if you qualify, fill this out. Your child my qualify for other programs.
** Return only if needed
Picture Day - Sept. 21st
If you wish to purchase pictures, please return the order form (came home today, Sept. 13th) with check, cash, or money order with your child on Sept. 21st. Your child will give the packet directly to the photographer.
If you want to order pictures online, I will email the order online link on the 21st or 22nd. Do NOT send in the order packet if you plan to purchase online.
Retakes will be October 24th
Middle School Honors Option
All middle school students now have the option to enroll in honors English Language Arts. Entering Grade 6 and 7 students have the option to enroll in Mathematics Honors class. Parents of students in grades 6, 7, 8 who would like their student screened/tested must submit a Permission to Test form by October 1. This form is available on the District’s website www.mukilteoschools.org by clicking on: Programs, Highly Capable Services, Highly Capable Forms & Documents.
A continuum of Highly Capable services includes:
· Learning Enrichment Achievement Program (LEAP) – Grades K – 12
· Summit Program – Grades 3 – 8
· Honors & Advanced courses – Grades 6 - 8
· Advanced course offerings, College in the High School and Running Start – Grades 9 – 12
You can submit the form by e-mail to the Assessment Department at KellyBD@mukilteo.wednet.edu or by mail to our District Office located at 9401 Sharon Drive, Everett, WA 98204