Gottman Workshop at The Grand!
NEW DATES: APRIL 26-27, 2019
Join us at The Grand America for Our Gottman Weekend Workshop April 26 and April 27!
Enjoy a lovely, romantic weekend at The Grand America in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah while learning some of the most important concepts that are guaranteed to strengthen your relationship!
During Our Gottman Workshop at The Grand America, Couples will Learn:
- How to recognize and intervene when the four key issues that destroy relationships arise: Criticism, defensiveness, contempt and stonewalling
- How to stay out of The Karpman Drama Triangle which feeds the four horseman so you can have a productive and healthy communication
- Identify your relationship’s specific strengths and how to build on them each and every day
- The effects of physiological flooding and how to soothe yourselves and each other effectively so you remain close to one another even during challenging moments
- How to practice love mapping in real time
- How to use the Fondness and Admiration System to renew, respect, and care for one another
Gottman At The Grand America!
BY: Gottman Leaders Candice Christiansen, LCMHC & Chris Kishiyama with Meg Martinez-Dettamanti, ACMHC
Location: The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah
TUITION: $400 for both days; $385 if PIF by April 15th! Fee includes Gottman Kit*
The Grand Room Reservations: 1- 800-621-4505;
CODE: NAMASTE GOTTMAN WORKSHOP
Premier Rooms: $169 for Friday and/or Saturday night for up to 2 guests (these rooms normally start at $219);
To RSVP for our workshop! Email Candice an email: email@example.com
*Gottman Kit includes: Two workbooks for each person, a Gottman DVD video, a small pack of additional resources for couples (Tips for How to Fight Fair, etc), two decks of cards including Love Maps and Open Ended Questions, and John Gottman's book, Seven Principles for Making a Marriage work.