Gottmans Couples Weekend
April 12-13th, 2019!
Learn How To Be A "Master" In Your Relationship!
During This Friday night and Saturday Seminar Couples will Learn:
- How to recognize and intervene when the four key issues that destroy relationships arise: Criticism, defensiveness, contempt and stonewalling
- To identify your relationship’s specific strengths and how to build on them
- The effects of physiological flooding and how to soothe yourselves and each other effectively
- How to use the Fondness and Admiration System to renew respect and care for one another.....
And SO much More!
This weekend will begin with a Friday Night Date, mingling and Gottman Introduction with hors d'oevres at lovely location. Saturday will be filled with a day of evidence-based Gottman activities for couples to use that will strengthen your relationship!
NOTE: This weekend is not appropriate for individuals who are:
- Active in any addiction cycle with NO active treatment program or support to change
- In a Domestic Violence Relationship where safety is not possible
- Unwilling to change their ways and not open to any feedback; continually argumentative
Pre-requisite to this weekend (if you are in our sexual recovery program): Attend atleast one of our monthly couples in recovery class so you have the support and stability required to come to our Gottman weekend.
Gottman Weekend Details!
BY: Gottman Leaders Candice Christiansen and Chris Kishiyama with Meg Martinez-Dettamanti, ACMHC, ASAT
Location: To Be Determined
TUITION: $400 for Friday, Saturday; $385 if PIF by March 31st!
*Fee includes Gottman Kit*, Friday and Saturday hors d'oevres and refreshment, certificates*
To Register or Inquire: 801-272-3500 or send Candice an email: email@example.com
Gottman Kit includes: Two workbooks for each person, a Gottman DVD video, a small pack of additional resources for couples (Tips for How to Fight Fair, etc), two decks of cards including Love Maps and Open Ended Questions, and John Gottman's book, Seven Principles for Making a Marriage work.