SATURDAY, April 26th, 2:00-8:00PM, LAGUNITAS, CA
THE YOGA OF BREATHWORK
COME AND JOIN US FOR AN AFTERNOON OF BREATH AND FLOW AS WE MOVE OURSELVES THROUGH THE ASANAS OF YIN YOGA AND INTO THE DEEP LAYERS OF THE HOLOTROPIC MIND.
OUR JOURNEY WILL BE A TAPESTRY OF YOGA AND NON-ORDINARY REALITY, AS WE USE THE DEPTH OF BREATH, THE RESONANCE OF VOICE, AND THE RHYTHM OF MUSIC TO EXPAND OUR CAPACITY FOR EMOTIONAL HEALING AND TO DEEPEN OUR EXPERIENCE OF THE TRUE SELF.
THIS WORKSHOP IS INSPIRED BY THE ANCIENT PRACTICES AND MODERN MENTORS THAT HAVE COME BEFORE US
- PATANJALI AND THE 8 LIMBS OF YOGA
- ACTIVATION AND ALIGNMENT OF THE CHAKRAS
- WILHELM REICH AND ORGONE ENERGY
- PULSATION, EXPANSION, AND CONTRACTION
- STANISLAV GROF AND THE HOLOTROPIC MIND
- PERINATAL PSYCHOLOGY AND REBIRTHING
- This workshop is facilitated by Helaine Sheias, PhD, Yoga Therapist, and Daniel Sloan Brown, PhD, Counseling Psychology
We can accommodate up to 10 participants, reserve your space by sending $108 to NECC, PO Box 444, Lagunitas, CA, 94938. You can also pay via PayPal. Please call Helaine at 707-208-1474, or Daniel at 415-264-8892 for more information. Directions to this event in west Marin will be emailed upon receipt of payment. Ask us about our Eco-Yoga Yucatan Retreats.