Week of March 23rd
You have guts!! ;)
- Give recommendations for Careers without College Event
- Give recommendations for ESY Credit Retrieval
- Give recommendations for Credit Retrieval Quinn Candidates
- Update Senior info in doc
- Complete SSOP's by 4/17
- Complete Final predictions by 4/1
Final LRE Predictions in google Doc by April 1st
- Consider that we are giving students the necessary services, in the least restrictive environment. Looking specifically at upperclassman and challenging those students as necessary to "fly solo" more often if they will benefit from this.
- Check to make sure errors were not made
- Although there is a DS option, this option should be given only to students whom you feel as candidates for a "self contained" classroom, picture these kids going into the LD-9/10 classroom and consider if this is the least restrictive placement for them.
*When making changes please mark in red AND add date next to the change made (someone started doing this and I love it :)
**Hopefully some of our conversations will eliminate some of the work surrounding this
Careers without College Event
-8-1:00 or 8:30-1:30
-Lunch will be provided to students and staff
-4 breakout sessions (25 minutes each)
Making Sure our Seniors are on Track to Graduate
Credit Retrieval may be something to take a look at. Please email me all respective candidates ASAP.
ESY Credit Retrieval
SSOP's are to be completed for all Senior students on or before April 17th. Each SSOP should be given or mailed to parents along with a most recent IEP and recent evals. A copy of the SSOP should be sent to the Special Ed office as well. Attached is a blank copy in google docs.https://docs.google.com/a/westwarwickpublicschools.com/document/d/1XvBl4BsSbPQbDh9sYjsqpsh0F8sMykjGw97DicjvtiE/edit
Please note completing of SSOP's in the Senior document: