HCR's Rosie Reader
Weekly Newsletter, December 5, 2021
Dear Highcroft Families
Join us for our PSO meeting on Thursday, December 9th. A link will be posted closer to the meeting date. Please use this link to ask questions you have.
Mr. Spector is working on a great show for the International Day of Dance. This will be on video and available for you to see. Sneak Peek: They are adorable!! Mr. Spector needs to change the date from the 15th, so be on the lookout.
As you plan, keep in mind that there is an early release on the 15th with dismissal at 2:00 pm. There is then a half-day on the 22nd with dismissal at 1:00 pm. Thank you to all the parents who are working hard to plan winter parties. It will be fun to celebrate our way into winter vacation.
Lost and Found
9 PSO Meeting - Virtual - Link will be available the week of the meeting
15 Early Release at 2:00 pm
22 Half Day - Release at 1:00 pm
22 Winter Parties
23-January 4 No School - Winter Break
5th of January - School Resumes
International Day of Dance - Date TBD
To see events for the year click here.
Burrr! It's Cold Out There!
Do Your Children Want to Cheer?
Register for Parkway West Cheer Clinic!
January 19 and 20, 2022
The QR Codes are currently not working. Please use the directions below to register.
Directions for signing up for the West High Cheer Clinic via the Online Payment System:
* Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal (if you need assistance with this, please contact the help desk at 314-415-8181, option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org )
* Select "More"
* Select "Online Payments"
* Select your student's name (tab next to where it says "Summary")
* Select "Parkway West Cheer Clinic"
* Complete the form, including signing, and click "Submit"
* The fee will then be automatically added into your student’s account.
* You must pay before the registration will be fully processed and accepted.
NOTE: If you are using an Apple product, please use either Chrome or Firefox when logging in to your account. Also, if you are using your mobile phone, please turn your phone to landscape mode so you can see the full screen properly.