Global Business Intelligence
The Right Information Changes Everything
Bringing innovative ideas, experience, & expertise
Your head is down. You are driven. Focused. Visionary. Leading with passion and purpose but ...are you aware of what is percolating in the global marketplace?
95 percent of the world’s consumers and 73 percent of the world’s purchasing power lies outside the United States. Global business is inevitable, and will be essential to the success for U.S. companies moving forward.
To compete globally requires a different flight plan for success. Whether exporting; establishing branches or factories; franchising, or partnering with firms overseas; importing raw materials, components, or finished products for resale in the United States— there are new levels of complexity to business operations that must be addressed.
Global Data, News & Analysis for over 200 Countries
Global Data Through Dashboards
- Demographic data
- Market mix
- Distribution channels
- Analysis of social differences
- Segmentation of global markets
- Global commodities analysis
- Country guides for 200 countries
- Live and interactive city guides for thousands of cities
- Live news for every country
- Local orientation and settling-in information
- Health advisory
- Travel advisory
- Educational options (including admissions processes/curriculum)
- On-line intercultural assessment with prescribed training
- On-line language training - combining high tech with high touch
- Business visa immigration guidelines and processing requirements
World Trade Data
You can now utilize more than 20,000 categories of trade data for the top worldwide markets to maintain global market intelligence, build world market sales volumes, measure market penetration and monitor your competitor’s performance.
Expertise in international trade data which emanates from the work of its principals with the Foreign Trade Division of the Bureau of Census—U.S. Department of Commerce; Statistics Canada; China and other key countries.
Focused on providing data to help companies determine the commodity and time detail regarding 20,000 commodity groups and monthly data with monthly currency; sub-national detail worthy of consideration in uniquely large countries; and business-to-business relations in potential bilateral country areas—following potentials for joint ventures, sales support and supply chain relevance.