VOCAL COACH KURT ROBINSON
Teaching Trips 2012 - New Orleans, LA
Achieve Uninhibited, Expressive, Powerful Singing!
In this exciting class series, top NYC vocal coach, Kurt Robinson brings you the most valuable, successful, and effective singing exercises available.
1) Dramatically improve your vocal range and full voice production. Sing high notes beautifully and consistently without abusive pressure or strain.
2) Eliminate Vocal “Breaks” or “Cracks” in your scale. Learn how to strengthen your "middle voice" and navigate smoothly through the passagio or “bridges” in your voice and into several octaves of performance range.
3) Learn professional mix techniques. Unleash power and brilliance in your voice with daily warm-ups that encourage and strengthen your contemporary, pop/rock “mix”.
4) Develop agility and lyricism in your singing with effective support exercises and challenging scale runs.
5) Learn proper vocal technique to practice successfully and productively on your own. The provided methods and exercises will allow you to progress as a more dynamic singer and performer.
1 Hour Private Voice Lessons
Saturday, Dec. 1st 2012 at 12pm to Monday, Dec. 3rd 2012 at 8pm
New Orleans, LA
New Orleans, LA
Kurt is coming through New Orleans this holiday season for one whirlwind weekend of vocal coachings!
If interested in working out your pop/rock/theater prowess, contact Caroline Langlois at Caroline@Full-Voice.com for details, pricing and sign-up.
Let's make some noise!!
Kurt’s clientele have enjoyed thriving lead performances in some of the hottest Broadway productions and national tours, including Bare, Rent, Godspell, A Christmas Story, Bonnie and Clyde, Newsies, Spider Man, American Idiot, Rock of Ages, The Addams Family Musical, Billy Elliot, In the Heights, Hair, Spring Awakening, The Color Purple, Hairspray, Wicked, The Lion King, Tarzan, The Little Mermaid, Phantom of the Opera, Dream Girls, Guys and Dolls, West Side Story, A Chorus Line, The Producers, Chicago, Spamalot, the Radio City Rockettes, Lord of the Dance, and more. He has coached recording artists for the Columbia Artists, Jive, Def Jam, Epic, Atlantic, and Nickelodeon labels.
Kurt maintains a private studio in New York City and works regularly with students across the United States, in L.A., in Europe, and in Japan. He taught at the Broadway Dance Center in New York for 8 years, during which time he served as music director and vocal adviser to SMASH choreographer Josh Bergasse.
Kurt is a headlining vocal coach for MSA Talent Agency NYC. He teaches master workshops for the Jikei Group Music Conservatories in Tokyo, Japan. He holds a Master's in Vocal Performance from Manhattan School of Music.