Westside Middle School
December 11, 2020
Please have a safe and healthy winter break. We hope all students and their families have a chance to relax and rejuvenate for second semester.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last day of Semester 1 - Friday, December 18th.
First day of Semester 2- Tuesday, January 5th
January 18th is Martin Luther King Jr. Day - NO SCHOOL for Students/In-Service for Teachers.
2nd Semester Schedules
2nd Semester Extended Campus Learners
We have communicated to all families that have signed up for extended campus learning for 2nd Semester. Here is some important information that will help your student both prepared to have a great Semester.
1. 2nd semester Material Pick UP - We will have materials for your student in the main office. Please pick them up on one of the following days:
- Mon 12/21, Tues 12/22, or Wed 12/23 from 900-300
- Mon 12/28, Tues, 12/29, or Wed 12/30 from 900-300
- Mon, 1/4 from 8:00-4:00
2. If you were an extended campus learner 1st semester, please return any materials that were issued to you.(The Giver, Rag and Bone Shop)
3. Please review Extended Campus Expectations by clicking Expectations. It is extremely important students follow these guidelines in order to be successful.
4. They will be able to access their schedules on PowerSchool Jan 4th.
5. On January 4th, start looking for webex meeting links/times from teachers.
Help WMS earn free money through TAGG
Kim Eymann - Principal
Brian Stevens - Assistant Principal (He will handle all questions on Busing)
Dean for 8A & 7C
Jenni Allen - Assistant Principal & Special Services Department Chair
Dan Carlson - Dean & Athletic Director
Dean for 7A, 7B, & 8B
Corrie Philo - Dean for 7D, 8C, & 8D