Bailey Bits & Pieces
February 15-19, 2016
Valentine snack! 2:00ish on Monday
If you are planning on sending in Valentine cards, please send them in for each student! We don't want any broken hearts on our hands!! See names below:
Other ImPoRtAnT Dates/Information
- Puberty Classes this week.
- Winter PBIS event: Movie Day (Thursday afternoon on the 4th grade hall!)
- Scholastic Book Clubs sent each student in our class a coupon this month that lets them select a FREE $5 book to add to any $10 order! That means they're really getting $15 of books - but just paying for $10! All they need to do is write down their selection on the coupon card and bring it to me (if you are unable to do it online) and I'll key in the free selection! ALL Scholastic orders for February need to be completed by Tuesday, the 16th. Class code: J3MTN
- Homework/classwork completion has gone WAY up since the start of the 2nd semester! Grades are going home and going in PowerSchool as I get them completed and entered around maintenance weekends.
- This week is Bus Driver Appreciation Week! If you would like to write a nice note or bring a sweet little treat for your hard working bus driver - that would be awesome!
- MONDAY, February 15th - Teacher Work Day...no school for students!