2016 Support Groups
Support for Women at The Healing Group
Join us in 2016 and find the support you've been looking for.
Your needs are varied and unique which is why The Healing Group offers a wide range of services to support you in your goals and hopes. From individual and couples counseling, coaching, art therapy, online counseling, groups, classes, teleseminars, community outreach, and professional training, we are able to truly meet your needs with our specialized services. We also have our Intern Clinic where we offer significantly reduced rate counseling sessions with a graduate level student under the supervision of our clinical team.
Here are the groups set to begin in early 2016:
- In the Meantime... : A Support Group for Faith Crisis, Faith Doubt, & Faith Transition. Meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month at 8:00 p.m. Find support along your journey.
- Professionally Led Perinatal Loss Group. Meets the 1st Monday of every month at 5:00 p.m. Find compassionate support.
- The Art of Mindfulness: Practicing Mindfulness Skills through Art. Begins Friday, January 8th and will meet every other Friday from 12:00-2:00 p.m. Get creative with mindfulness techniques.
- Who Moved My Desire?: A Support Group Exploring Female Sexuality. Meets Wednesdays from 8:00-9:30 p.m. beginning March 23rd and running through May 25th. Reclaim your inner fire.
- Claim Your Courage!: Brené Brown Shame Resilience Course. Beginning March 25th and running through May 20th, this group will meet on Fridays from 6:00-7:45 p.m. Letting go of fear, blame, and perfection.
- Mind/Body Infertility Group: Professionally Led Support Group. Meets Thursdays from 8:00-9:30 p.m. beginning March 10th. Learn to reduce the negative physical and emotional impacts of infertility.
- YOUniquely Beautiful: Body Image Support Group for Girls Ages 13-17. This group meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month at 4:00 p.m. There is also a private Facebook group. Because nobody gets to define beautiful except YOU.
- A Room of Our Own: A Support Group for Mental Health Professionals. Meets the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month at 6:30 p.m. Because you need support, too.
- Postpartum Support Group. Meets every Wednesday from 12:30-1:30. You are not alone.
Where: The Healing Group (6770 s. 900 e. Suite 105 Midvale, UT 84047)
Cost: Varies per group.
To learn more, call 801-305-3171 or email email@example.com A simple preregistration over the phone or by email is required for each group.