The Recipe for the Civil War
"The best recipe in history for create the civil war" ★★★★★
- 1 pound of compromise of 1850 ( soaked with 1/2 of fugitive slave law, 1/2 of popular sovereignty )
- 10 ounces of chopped up slaves
- 1/2 cup of Uncle Tom's cabin
- 3/4 cup of the court case, Dred Scott v. Sanford
- 1 cup Kansas-Nebraska Act
- 3/4 of LIncoln-Douglas Debate
- 2 cups of John Brown
- 1 cup of Bleeding Kansas
- 1 cup of Election of 1860
- 1/4 cup of Abraham Lincoln
- 56 ounces chopped up people
- In a boiling hot America pot put 1 pound of compromise of 1850 soaked with 1/2 of fugitive slave law, 1/2 of popular sovereignty. Stir it around in the pot before pouring in a cup of Kansas-Nebraska Act. Then, once again stir well and turn the fire up 10°C
- Only when it starts to stream you add in a 1/2 cup of Uncle Tom's Cabin. Be sure you stir it properly till its soupy. Add 3/4 of Dred Scott v. Sanford into the mixture and let it melt in the thickening mixture. Let the pot heat more by setting the fire 10°C
- Add in the pot 1/4 of Lincoln-Douglas Debate every 10 minutes.
- In separate bowl, carefully put 1 cup of Bleeding Kansas with 2 cups of John Brown. Stir them up properly until they are mushed together.
- Meanwhile add 1 cup of the election 1860 with 1/4 cup of Abraham Lincoln. Then pour in Bleeding Kansas and John Brown. Oh! and don't forget to sprinkle on 10 ounces of chopped up slaves and 56 ounces of chopped up people.
- KA-BOOM!! you have created your every own civil war!! Enjoy :)