Welcome Back Message from Mrs. May
Temecula Online: Sample Day in the Life of Elementary School
Distribution Dates: August 13 and 14
Upon arrival at your designated time:
- Park in the school parking lot, please use the crosswalk at the front of the school to access the entrance gate on the right side of the office building
- Proceed to the "Device Request Check-in" table to ensure forms are complete
- Follow the designed traffic pattern to "Pick Up Grade Level Textbooks" for your student(s)
- Follow the designed traffic pattern to "Pick Up Technology Device" for your student(s)- if needed
- Follow the designed traffic pattern to "Check Out". All materials/devices will be checked out in your student's name
- Proceed to the exit gate
- Only one parent/guardian may come on campus per student.
- You will be asked to sign off that you received all your child’s materials and supplies.
- Feel free to bring a cart, wagon, etc if needed for multiple students' items
Distribution by Student Last Name
Did You Already Request a Device?
If you have already requested a device, please fill the online form out ahead of time. We must have this form on file before distributing a device.
You will click on the Google or Microsoft icon to sign in or you will need to create an account if you don't have a current Google or Outlook email. (For TVUSD staff who are also parents, you can use the staff login button.) Select the link below to complete the process:
To complete the form online CLICK HERE
To print form in English CLICK HERE
To print form in Spanish CLICK HERE
If you do not complete this in advance, you will have to complete one at the site in order to take a device home.
PLEASE NOTE - the link sometimes has issues when trying to connect using a phone or mobile device. If you receive an error message trying to connect to the form, please submit a help ticket (Click Here)
To watch a help video in English CLICK HERE
To watch a help video in Spanish CLICK HERE
Important Safety Reminders
- Only the designated areas of campus are open at this time. The front office and remainder of campus are closed.
- Face covering must be worn, unless there is a medical exemption
- No group gatherings
- Maintain physical distancing and adhere to designated markings when standing in line
- No physical contact in the transfer of materials
- Come to campus at your appointed time
- The campus is still essentially closed, please conduct your business and leave in a timely manner to ensure we minimize the number of people at the site