The New Family Addition
Caring for your new dog
Bringing Home your Cute Little Puppy
There are a good bit of things you need to provide for the pup before bringing home this fuzzy ball of fur.
- Making sure they have a nice place to sleep with a comfy bed and a crate.
- Providing them with toys to keep them occupied.
- Getting them food and always having a water out for them to drink.
- Having a space outside for them to run around and chill or also schedule times where you can walk them up and down the block.
Training your Cute Little Puppy
Not only is there a couple of things you need to provide that are essential for the puppy, you also should consider training the cute little guy.
Training of the dog includes:
- Potty training and getting them accustomed to going to the restroom in the same general spot outside of the house so you don't have to worry about a foul smell and carpet stains.
- For certain dogs training them to be comfortable around other dogs and people, this could prevent them from biting, barking, and whining at others in the future.
- Then there are the basic commands like how to sit, stand, down and come when called.
- It Is nice to train them how to walk nicely on the leash so they don't try and run away when they see another dog.