Attractions of the UK
Scotland, Wales, England, Northern Ireland
Scotland is a country in the United Kingdom to the north of England.The country is divided into Highlands and Lowlands.Most of the industry is concentrated in Lowlands in the Clyde Valley.Glasgow is its largest and busiest town, Edinburgh is its capital.There only 45 miles between them,and it will take you about an hour to get from Glasgow to Edinburgh by train but the cities are very different.
Geography of Wales
Wednesday, March 11th, 9pm
Wales, United Kingdom
The country is washed by the Atlantic Ocean in the east and the Irish Sea in the west.Snowdon rises in the North. It is a highest Welsh peak (1085 м).
The Cambrian Mountains are situated in the centre.
In the south - the ridge of the Brecon Beacons and the Black Mountains.
"How much do we know about Britain?"
1. the geographical position of the UK - Dan P
2. the political sistem in the UK (the Queen and Parliament) - Nastya P
3. The Romans in Britain (the Tower of London)
4. The Great Fire in London
5. London - the capital of the country - Ann Hr
6. London's places of interest (2 people)
7. British traditions and holidays (Easter, Halloween, Mother’s Day, Christmas)