Adaptability and Flexibility
- Change is the one constant in jobs today
- When you learn to say "yes" the more prepared you are going to become for further changes.
- Being flexible is a way to success
- With honesty in the workplace it creates a trust worthy environment.
- When you are honest you are building a better image for yourself and creating a good reputation.
- Someone with good time managment skills can priortize tasks by importance
- Efficient use of time
- Multitasking is also use of time managment because you are controlling the amount of time that you are spending on certain activites to get many done at one time.