Week of May 16
The Final Countdown!
Everyone's favorite bulletin board is up next to Room 108, and that can only mean that the end of the school year is quickly approaching. Although we are all looking forward to the opportunity to recharge, it is important to keep in mind that our students are still counting on us. I read a great blog post this weekend that puts into perspective what our kids deserve for the end of the school year. Check out the link below, and follow the movement (which goes well beyond the last weeks of school) on Twitter at #kidsdeserveit.
Have a fantastic week!
The Week at a Glance:
- Terranova's Fundraiser- 50% off and $2 donated to Potter with the flyer. Runs Monday-Saturday.
- Take Your Child to Work Day! School excuse letters for children who attend will be available in the Main Office, see Sally or Christine.
- 6 PM: Curriculum Spotlight Night @ BTES
- 3rd grade to Island Beach State Park
- 1:30 PM: BMX Assembly outside on the blacktop, please wait to be called
- I & RS Meetings
- 6:30PM: Book Club @ Berkeley Library
- 8:15 AM Superhero Day Committee Meeting in Andrea's Office (you will receive an email if you are on the committee)
- 10 AM: First Grade Tea in APR
- P3 Principal's Lunch
- 1:45 PM: Battle of the Books, 3rd and 4th grade will be called down to watch
- 6 PM: 4th Grade Parent Orientation at BTES
- Student placement cards due
- Andrea @ NJ Innovation Summit until 1PM, Kevin will be available