By: Sam Otto
Are You and your kids safe on the internet
Do you know what your kids are doing on the internet? Well here are some tips to help keep you and your kids safe.
- Always have you kids passwords or at least have them as your friends on social media
- Never give out your personal info to people you don't know.
- Don't give out your credit card info to websites because someone could steal your Credit cards.
- Make sure your kids don't friend people they don't know
- Make sure there is a lock with https:// before the web address.
- Change passwords often
- Never have the same password
- Don't use passwords such as 12345 or password
- Every minute about 19 people fall to credit theft
- Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in America
- 32% of identity theft found out the person stealing there identity was someone close to them.