Week of 12/3/18
A Message from the Administrator
Greetings MCS Families,
This Saturday from 9-4:30 pm, our two Robotics Team’s will be participating in the First Lego League Competition at St. Mary’s School. Our Robotics Teams consist of our 7th and 8th grade students that have been working incredibly hard to put on their best performance. There are seven teams total for the whole competition and they will all be competing for a spot in the State competition. A huge thanks to the PAT for their help with funding our two teams and for purchasing their shirts.
A quick reminder that if there is a school closure due to weather, we will send out communications through email. If Moscow School District is closed, we will be closed as well. Any other communications will be made through our website, Facebook page and local media outlets. For additional information about weather procedures, please reference our Winter Weather Closure Procedures.
If you notice your child is missing a coat, hat, gloves, boots, etc. it may have been turned in to our lost and found. You are welcome to come by the school and check through our lost and found for items that may be missing. Lost and found items will be donated during Winter Break so please come in and claim what may be yours before it is gone.
I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!
Administrator, Moscow Charter School
Messages from the PAT
Rummage Sale - Saturday, January 12th from 8-2 pm
- Donations: gently used items can be dropped off at the school in the collection box by the front door. Feel free to spread the word about the collection of items for the Rummage Sale to friends and family.
- Location: We are still looking for a bigger and inexpensive location for the Rummage Sale. So if anyone have some contacts and/or other suggestions please let us know.
- Flyers/posters: Help making poster and flyers would be appreciated, so if you would like to help please let us know. Advertising needs to start very soon, so we can start advertising the event around town and on social media.
Bingo Night- Friday, March 22nd from 5-9 pm
- Location: We need to find a good location for Bingo Night that can host about 100 people, preferably with table and chairs available, access to restrooms, and that does not cost a lot. Ideas/help would be appreciated.
- Donations: Help collecting donations for bingo prizes, silent auction and our live auction would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to help please send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org so I can give you a copy of the donation letters as well as a link to the document I have created, so we don't contact the same businesses more than once. Last year over 300 businesses was contacted in order to get enough prizes for our Bingo Night and our silent auctions, so we really need help on this.
Winter Break/No School: 12/24-1/04
MCS Raffle Fundraiser Winners
The winners of the raffle prizes were:
Basket #1: Skylla H. (7th Grade)
Basket #2: Tommy M. (7th Grade)
Basket #3: Sarah K.
Basket #4: Pernille L.
Basket #5: Savanna A. (8th Grade)
Basket #6: Linda B. and Jenessa K. (8th Grade)
Basket #7: Carey S.
Basket #8: Jack M. (6th Grade)
Basket #9: Pernille L., Skylla H. (7th Grade), Keegan H. (3rd Grade), Corbin H. (6th Grade)
Basket #10: Kyleigh R. (Kinder.)