Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Wednesday, Oct. 18th, 5:30-7pm
3009 Summers Lane
Klamath Falls, OR
Financial aid experts from Oregon Tech and Klamath Community College as well as Mazama School Counselors will be in the Mazama Library to help any seniors and their parents complete the FAFSA.
Enter to win a $500 Oregon Tech scholarship or one of two $25 gift cards to the Klamath Community College bookstore just for attending FAFSA Night!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
TO COMPLETE THE FAFSA YOU WILL NEED:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your 2016 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically (both the student and a parent need their own FSA IDs - if a parent has an FSA ID they used for themselves or with another child, they would use the same FSA ID they previously used)