By Isaac Millman
Title and Powers
Her sacred animals were the cow married him to cover her shame; their marriage She was the supreme goddess, patron of marriage and childbirth, having a special interest in protecting married women.
Married to Zeus sister of Zeus too daughter of Cronus and Rhea. Children: Hephaestus and Ares. Hera and Zeus fought all the time she didn't like his girlfriends.
Even before her marriage with Zeus, she ruled over the heavens and the Earth. This is one reason why she is referred to as ‘The Queen of Heaven’ – ruling over Mount Olympus where all the gods and goddesses live.
- Hera was Queen of the Olympian gods.
- She was the wife and sister of Zeus.
- Hera was a jealous wife, and she fought with Zeus frequently over his extramarital affairs and illegitimate children. For this reason, Hera was known for punishing offending husbands.
- She was the protector of women, presiding over marriages and births.
- Need to include pictures of hera and one story myth that she is a part of.
- hera was mad at zeus. hera talked other in to a revolt. she druged Zeus and tied hin in to the couch they are to fight. Briareus snuck in untied him. Zeus was mad he tied hera up sky with gold chains. she crying all night and kept him awake he untied her and made her promise to never do it again.
- The heraeean games name after hera.
Hera's father cronus swallowd each of wis chidren after they prophecy that he by one of his own children Zeus chera's brother and metis trick ed her father into taking a drug that made him vomit up Hera.
She is beautiful she holds a pomegranate.